Sunday, March 16, 2008

The start of a foggy day on the beach

This is the sea wall we were going to walk the sea wall but it was so foggy and windy we couldn't make it. There are spots like this that are in bad shape.
This is the channel where we get the close ups of the ships coming thru the channel, so you can see how foggy it is.
What do you think? I'm trying to get Dad to downsize, I'm tired of all the housework and I think this would be ideal. Let me know!
This is our record breaker Saturday 94 we had a lovely breeze and never run the air conditioner. But you know who didn't seem to mind too much.
We went to the jam session at the rec room and really enjoyed it. Forgot to tell you I went to play bingo and won 1.50, course it cost me 1.25 . Can't beat that.
94 yesterday and 74 today and foggy. Some weather, never know how to dress, terrible problem.
.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Lounging around and reading a book. Looks pretty good to me!