Saturday, March 29, 2008

The last of spring break really


This is just one of the pretty kites that people fly here on the beach, each end goes a different direction.

This little sea gull was really hurting he couldn't stand it to stand on his bad leg. He just hopped around on one leg. You know who didn't think it was really hurt but I did. He had me convinced. It was pathetic.

We only saw one ship today and here he was a sicky, he had to be towed in by the tug in front of him. We don't know what was wrong with her.


Would you believe we heard this familiar music and looked up and sure enough there he was an ice cream cart. Guess who wouldn't buy me an ice cream, said I didn't need it. I tried the idea that he worked so hard to walk all the way out there and push that cart. You guessed it didn't work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: