Sunday, December 13, 2009

Week number 2

Well here we are our second week here and no pictures. We have very cool weather this year and still raining. We are not complaining because it is better than you have at home. We did not have this type of weather last year. I moved the warm clothes to the back of the cupboard and now I have to dig back there to get them, I know you think if that was the only problem I had.
We went to Corpus Christi Friday for Lowell's Pet Scan and it rained so hard we couldn't take any pictures of any thing.
I want to clear up a mistake I made last week on the blog, the special is only 2.25 and not 2.75 at the Big Fisherman.
The sun is starting to come out so that makes us feel better too. We are really fine and pray you are too.
We have a healthy and very active gopher in our yard he has made a mess of our yard, but the gardner takes care of it. Guess they'll kill him when it drys off a little.
Have a good week and love to all.

No comments: