Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One more week

Had some really neat pictures to show you from the beach and wouldn't you know the stupid camera, or guess I should say camera operator. I don't mean the photographer either. Picasa made it so simple for me and then they changed everything. If I ever figure it out you'll still get to see them. We have never seen a ship like this one, couldn't wait to show you. Oh well you know the old saying about mice and men and I might add blog writers.

We have one more week here and then head out.
We've been telling people goodby every day. So you can see no matter how much we want to see everybody up north, we still have mixed emotions. At our ages we may never see some of these people again. But Lord willing we'll be back living the easy life again next fall. Probably my hardest job is writing our blog. Beating some of these card sharks and not losing all the kids inheirantance.

We had an ice cream social this week and went to the jam session. The keyboard player saw me come in and played Twelth Street Rag for me again. Played a lot of cards.

The man came to wash the motor home today and it really looks beautiful.. Even if I do say so.

One more time from Texas.

No comments: