Saturday, January 26, 2008

HEADED FOR TEXAS

This load of coal headed South stopped in front of our campsite. He stayed there for a while and the next thing I knew he was backing up. Instead of pushing he was pulling those heavy barges back up the river. I personally think he was showing off. He stayed there for about 3 hours and the river became foggy and then he continued on down the river in the heavy fog. I thought maybe he had a hot load he was trying to sneak thru.
Are you sure this river is wide enough for both of us?
This doesn't look like the ole muddy Mississippi does it
t How about this sunrise on ole Miss? This was the first sunrise I got to see, well I am retired!
I'll say one thing the Bible is true about sailors take warning we had rain, rain, rain.
This is the last of the river, we're going to miss her very much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: