Monday, February 20, 2012

Report from south Texas







When the pilot boat goes out we know something big is coming our way. After the work boat went through, then finally came our big ship. He was coming our way and he was empty. Probably heading to the refineries. I'm just like a little kid still love to see them coming. The last picture I don't know whose handiwork it is, but thought it was neat. The jetty is made out of a marble type stone. It is dumped out there as windbreaker for the channel. This cement snowman I just don't knowbut it is on a pile of the marble type stone.
Dad went to Montana Mike's steakhouse with the boys. I did military angels we sent out 4 boxes. We went to the Valentine potluck, had a pinata no broken heart but a busted snowman. It was fun. I didn't win the 99 tournament for the season, but that came as no surprise to me. No more competition now just .15 cents a day. So far I am still playing on their money. I put this in here because the kids worry about their inheirantance. They worry about my gambling habits. Guess that's all for this time, boy the time is flying.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: