Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another fast week





You can see the fog in the background in the first picture. We thought there was no point in waiting for any big ships but then the pilot boat came in thru the fog and we knew something big was coming. Sure enough thru all the fog here she is. I want you to notice the initials on this ship. Lowell is always telling me we can't have a ship coming in because we didn't send one out, well lo and behold look at the initials on this ship now I ask you what does it say? Looks like our ship to me, L J. Well it was empty too, does that surprise you, not me. We had a baked potato potluck really good this week. What can I say another week gone by, is your time going as fast as ours is it just because we are old. See you next time around.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: