Sunday, July 17, 2011

TIA'S PARTY





When we walked in to the party the gal in the top picture saw Lowell and I and wanted to know what we were doing at Tia's Party. Well I told her I could ask her the same thing. She said she drives several of Tia's friends to work, which is where Tia works. So I said I am Tia's great aunt and she said no you can't be. To make a long story short Debbie's mother was my first cousin on my Dad's side. Her and Daleen have know each other for a long time but never had any idea they were related. Debbie didn't know my sister Daleen's mother was even there. Well the boy in the blue shirt is Tia's friend. They are kind of Sweet on each other. The kids found out they are related today. Wesley is Debbie's cousin too on her Mom's side, I told the kids if they like each other go for it they are third cousins but in their case it doesn't matter. We had a great time visiting with Debbie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: