Sunday, February 6, 2011

ONE WEEK IS ENOUGH

No pictures this week we don't need pictures we'll never forget it. We had 3 days of BAD WEATHER for us. I know you Yankees wouldn't think so, but for us it was bad. We had to thaw out our water hook up. Lowell being the old farmer he took out a pan of hot water and thawed it out real quick like. We had two mornings of this and one morning we were covered with ice. The lowest it got was 26. Our poor palm trees were covered with ice, I don't know how much they can take but the hail we had was hard on them too.

We almost run out of propane but Lowell wasn't worried he said we would make it and being right all the time we did. He'll have to read the blog to see that I said he is always right. Through all the cold we were glad we had winter clothes from Ohio. We are so blessed today we have 68 again and sunshine. How wonderful.

I got a lot of cleaning done this week for our company coming and we can't wait. Our fish supplier said don't give them frozen fish we'll have fresh fish there for them. They'll be here 2 days and we are having fish both nights, this is their request. I was told to not have a lot of other things just plenty of fish.

My little Sadie (daschund dog) is doing great that I had worked on. This AM when I went by she was out and run out to me. She knows me now. She got accidently stepped on one day. The vet wanted to operate on her cause she drug her rear end and couldn't walk. But they said she might not make it. So they came and got me and I did my snake charm on her. They are very happy and so is Sadie. She loved me working on her.

Guess that is about all for our exciting week.

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM BUT THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE, oh well!

No comments: